All 8 art Reviews

Berserk Berserk

Thank you nightmare I am with you on that it looks just like fallout 3 enclave power armor with out the antenna tips!!!

A Madness Halloween A Madness Halloween

I agree with hank

Man Hank is pissed, cant say i dont blame him his costume just dosnt fit him. Tricky's got one hell of a haul though!

Tarantulaben responds:

Yes, Tricky gets ALL the candy at Halloween. :3

Defective Defective

great

This is spectacular I like the detail you put into it, althogh it ocured to me that the robot seems to have a resemlence to that of a robot on the show called transformers prime particulary the robot Bulkhead. Is this the baseis of the drawing? Other then that its great keep it up!

Propagation Propagation

off the charts

All too amazing this is some great work. I think you could be labeled a great artist when it comes to this, I mean it is just wicked. Keep up the great work and make more of these awsome pictures for the time to come!

WINDOZ WINDOZ

kicking ass

That is great work man just good old fashin hard work. Great job looking at detal and color lay out as well. Keep up the awsome work dude.

Tinker Toys Tinker Toys

Good god

Holy shit man just holy shit, for all your work dude there all just amazing. You realy do pay attention to the detail of your work and you give it great colors that intrige the minde as one looks at your art. Keep up the great work!

Bomb Boy Poster Bomb Boy Poster

great

Your skills at being an artist are damn good to be truthful. The picture to me is realy good and well detailed.

Shotgunmadmax responds:

Thank you very much.

The Man The Man

blew me away

UM I think he had one too many. But hay that is awsome and deserves the big HURA! NICE WORK soldeir keep it up and remember dont talk to assholes:] HAHA totally asome